Tuesday, June 9, 2026
What works is what I want when it is time thanks for the drink my man. A good shot of whiskey went well .. N1000 from @PrinceAmadiNwachuku thanks says the church , @AbiaExclusiveyouthchoiceawards2026 @DrAlexotti 's honorary award as Abia best governor ever received one half vote which is very okay @PresidentAsiwajuahmedbolaTinubu says thanks to those that make things work. @AnambraExclusiveyouthchoiceawards has done good things these days are good says @Professorcharleschukwumasoludo governor @AnambraState is happy... @Elarh is glad, he really is things work @Kimkardashian boo how are you my darling ? I really wanna kiss you and take you places says @Richestmanintheworld take luxury off @AmericaExpress #AdanmaGMDElarhPoint and be a very happy girl, God loves you... I love you too. N200 given to me to support the church ministry , the events ministry and many good things that work. We ate doing all we can to be very happy, we can do all we want to say that what we do is what we kn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment