The war is near an end, the idea is neat... N1,000 for more of the day to be okay @Meekmill @DreamChasers @Jigga @Tidal $1,000,000,000 @Blaqbonez & all my hommies #ProfessorObewe my big man in music makes me happy with this one half vote support to @DrAlexOtti 's honorary award as Abia best governor ever @AbiaExclusiveYouthChoiceAwards2026 @Djkhaled to make all fees Happen for all we want around #ProfessorObewe and his music... @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu says thanks to those that make good things happen for @Elarh you are very good to me for doing him good. It is a very good thing cc @Donfm @Fauxmullah @Rickross @Toolz @Yung6ix #Listeningpartieswiththehommies cc @Elarhborations @SenTAOrji ochendo @OkechukwuIrokwe @ChikaNwachuku says thank you to the whole world and is very grateful to the offering , the church is very alright.... Very happy for what is good that is happening #CelestialChurchOfGodElarhMarineBase ✓ 07038899359 I would like to see text messages and mails to freshdealers@gmail.com plus information of the church is online , the church is online kindly visit www.corporatestreetboy.blogspot.com for all the information that you are looking for. We are good to say that more of us and all of you may need to give to us whatever you would have in the name of religion given to God to me , your pastor, the one In charge of a spiritual accord, the technicalities of knowing that what is real is real and what is okay is alright and how things are really factual, for these are things that matter in a game. Where there is pressure, I would find me then I would win that when it is time the city would find me. I am on my own, I wanna win pretty tight and pretty real, it is for us that are pretty kill, you can keep the office , I am on the streets, I know who is working everythingπ, I know the peace in the love, I love me and a mission, I love affairs and a commission, I love all I love please help me read and share www.grailmessage.com @AishaAbubakar is very fine. Everybody knows she is a wife to @Richestmanintheworld who hasn't had physical contact with all his wives since without cash and more @ChikaTonyNwachukuElumelu defends many things and wins that what is real and what is okay and fine would need all that it has when it is time to say that the most of all times has come so what must be must be then many can rise and shine according to what is permissible, I heard #Mama led the group into glory we saw the whole issue again $1,000,000,000 @ValentineMegburu the hommie is on with the biggest too @OliverAwaluba they are big staff of @Ubagroup @Dreamchasers keep chasing dreams then things keep happening, nobody wanna be small, nobody wanna be big be a lie someone holla @Jasondurelo someone say a good thing @Freshdealers is back... He can kiss @Tontolet again @Homosexuality was again arrested , all his friends were targeted , the idea was deep , sad people existed happy ones too I would be great one day . I know that for sure @IdrisAbdulkareem is very big @ProphetTBJoshua is a very big solider , things would win for life. It is a big idea , a big follow and a big know. Things that work, things that follow, we all know #Lukaku and my new net worth @NneomaObewe is my friend @DrAlexotti and his ABSG cabinet can win when 2027 & @Inec clash again for now @Meekmill @DreamChasers @Djkhaled @Jigga @Blaqbonez & all my hommies °Ο°•√|`~£¢€%©®=÷®™✓¢{§~∆£™♥️⚓πΈ♥️πΉ♥️π»π³πΊπ¬♥️π΅πΉ♥️⚓π΅π±❣️πΈππΌπ«π΅π³⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓πΉπΉ♥️π»π³π΅π±π΅πΉπ΅π±♥️π΅π±♥️π΅π±♥️π΅π±♥️π΅π±♥️π΅π±♥️πΊπ¬♥️π΅π±π»πΊ♥️π΅π±♥️π»π³⚓πΉ♥️π»π³π»πΊπ΅π±♥️π»πΊ⚓π»π³♥️π»πΊ♥️πΌπ«⚓♥️π»π³πΉ⚓π»π³πΌπΈπ΅π±♥️π»π³⚓♥️♥️⚓♥️♥️⚓♥️♥️⚓♥️♥️⚓♥️♥️⚓♥️♥️⚓♥️⚓♥️♥️⚓♥️⚓♥️♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️πΉ♥️⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️πΉπ»π³♥️⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³⚓♥️πΉ♥️⚓♥️πΉ♥️π»π³♥️πΉ♥️π»π³♥️⚓πΆπ¦π»π³♥️πΉπ»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³The war is near an end, the idea is neat... N1,000 for more of the day to be okay @Meekmill @DreamChasers @Jigga @Tidal $1,000,000,000 @Blaqbonez & all my hommies #ProfessorObewe my big man in music makes me happy with this one half vote support to @DrAlexOtti 's honorary award as Abia best governor ever @AbiaExclusiveYouthChoiceAwards2026 @Djkhaled to make all fees Happen for all we want around #ProfessorObewe and his music... @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu says thanks to those that make good things happen for @Elarh you are very good to me for doing him good. It is a very good thing cc @Donfm @Fauxmullah @Rickross @Toolz @Yung6ix #Listeningpartieswiththehommies cc @Elarhborations @SenTAOrji ochendo @OkechukwuIrokwe @ChikaNwachuku ⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³⚓♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³π΅πΉπ»π³♥️π»π³♥️π»π³π»π³♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️π»π³♥️⚓♥️ππΆπ¦⚓♥️πΆπ¦⚓♥️π΅πΈπ»π³π»π³π΅πΈπ΅πΈπ»π³π»π³π»π³π»π³π»π³⚓π»π³⚓πΊπ¬⚓⚓⚓⚓π»π³π»π³π»π³π»π³π΅πΈ⚓♥️⚓♥️⚓♥️⚓♥️⚓π»π³
| |
ππππππ G0d o!! I was booked for CS this...
|
| |
|
|
| |
| |
 |
|
1,474 people reacted to this. |
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
| To help keep your profile secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more |
|
|
| |
 |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment