Friday, June 26, 2026
Thanks for the N500 it is good #Ogaben 2nd son of chief @DandyWowoh I am glad that it makes up for a quarter vote more support to @DrAlexotti 's honorary award as Abia best governor ever ! @AbiaExclusiveYouthchoiceawards2026 Dec 25 2026 @NkwoegwuCentralSchool more cash for the church and offering @CelestialchurchOfGodElarhMarineBase ✓✓✓ @Presidentasiwajuahmedbolatinubu says thanks for all that works and is happy with all of it... He is saying thank you to those that help @Elarh it is a good idea @Davido can win it really matters to mention ! Cc @ChiomaDavido keep winning ma ! More respect and how I still do cc @Elarh wife @Richestmanintheworld I miss #AsaVal @Sugar is real #Favour too winners only ✓ I need to report the news of N200 increase in business response system . A big oblige occurs from a friend attached to @GrailInitiate @GrantEkebuike who does many things to say I can have the cash a brother to @GrantEkebuike child of #ChiefEkebuike #AuntyKamsy loves more and does
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment