Sunday, June 14, 2026
Thanks to my Muslim friend who comes by the house to help my wife #Precious @Richestmanintheworld is very glad. @ChikaNwachuku is feeling cool as he thinks the @Mosque has really done him well as he sends thanks there for a good life gifted to him by @Allah to buy to his knees and place his forehead on the floor is to bow to @Allah the creator. It is really good, so we work what we know as we strike the cords that work. I sent my thanks to #MadameToyin of the @AGN I am very pleased with many things, I can manage things that really work as we think of what is okay , many thanks to you for teaching me the @Allah way it really guided me towards the prayer for food and sleep which is a very big gift of life to be thankful for. A place to sleep is a good thing, it is the idea to be okay with and that is the idea that has been reached as the most important. @AlrahmaIslamicCentre kurudu barracks Abuja is very magnificent, I prayed there first as a Muslim looking for power and a differenc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment