Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Thanks for the 2 groundnuts, it really makes sense #BigGermanWeyBeMyNeigbour don try for me. N200 for one one over eight vote for the honorary award as Abia best governor ever ! @AbiaExclusiveYouthchoiceawards2026 Dec 25 2026 @NkwoegwuCentralSchool umuohuru ! @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu says thanks to those that helped @Elarh today it is a good thing @Hiphop is happy @Meekmill Is working with everybody @E! Is on G we are happy with @DreamChasers @Richestmanintheworld and the hommies @Drake is on the business is okay ! @moe is a name says @Richestmanintheworld ✓ @Theweekend and @Future grab the mic, we are shooting another movie, things are real, things are space, things are good, things are G, we are real, we are on, we are the business @Tm_Gang @Rayjay @Flizyray I saw #Berry today , I am still all about love #Blessing can switch a dial, I hear I am reigning in @Hiphop it is a rich ding, we are on and swaying says @Davido 's Dad ! @EvaAlordiah is under cover @Cynthiamorgan is.

No comments:

Post a Comment