That Mixture of Inspiration from both the streets and the corporate world*****
Sunday, June 28, 2026
Re: Things work for me. @Cityboymovement and @EgwunaelekeNkwoegwu I am happy with food. A good plate of rice jollof oh wins me and what I want. I am glad with people, I am grateful. I am eating according, today we argued about what mattered most and my wishes did. We binded me more in the military , my family would suffer attacks and it would be hard to decide we know I am challenging @OkechukwuIrokwe in the military , it is an attempt to keep distorting things and do more when it is time. @DrAlexOtti can receive value for all that he is worth, it is a good thing @Elarhborations going on well, we are working with so much energy and the vibe that really matters, it is sick to know that winning is a different kind of energy, the idea is very tragic , what a casket must be In between what he wants with money and what he wants with Hon oku na oku has done alot N200 and I am happy thanks to all @Dralexotti is happy we are glad for the one over eight vote more it is okay @AbiaExclusiveY...
No comments:
Post a Comment