Friday, July 24, 2026
Sweet. I won ! Everybody @Startup up!!!Thanks to the @Moniepoint team that helped us with the 5 million to start that bank ! @Globusbank happened because of my dad and his wife investments were okay chief @ChimaNwachuku and his wife Lolo @EphiKatsiki and the management of @Downtownclinic world bank umuahia #Drchizoba the owner of @Globusbank umuahia @towechisamndubueze is happy my mum too Lolo @OnyinyeEsiaga cc @BritarchMontessorischools umuahia @Bca @IjeomaNwakanma @CbnUmuahia @EphiKatsiki thanks for your investment I plan to run things according to management ! @Globusbank umuahia ! Thanks everyone this news is deep to me as @Elarh @Richestmanintheworld I am grateful to my family #SirIBNwachukuDynasty cc @Omoebony @Athena @Elpidda @OkechukwuIrokwe has tried today is okay ! All worked because we all worked @Elarh & his Earphones #TheMovie is okay we are happy with many things all man I am happy ! Thanks to the magician @Okorofo I am happy thanks to God too !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment