Good morning Nigerians , we are glad with the life , it is real. We are saying we are happy today Friday , may 29, 2026 love has taken over the nation we are happy. Very happy. Social security will keep happening for people, they Would be happy. They would grow. @APCNationalConvention happens today and all our elected government officials didn't have issues being selected by state delegates as concensus candidates for the @Inec 2027 elections. We are doing life the favor of being very good and very alright , we have seen what we know and how it is a matter of urgency for love to continue in @Nigeria @Elarh decides chamberlain @Channelstv is impressed and thinks of more and more to capture what is most proficient and what is most combat ready about interests and better moves that determine bests at time of bests too @Mbuhari leads nigeria aright and captures moments that matter today as @Apcnigeria @Moniepoint pos machines keep saying that we have a big democracy being celebrated @TranscorpHilton @Abuja declares that @AbujaNationalStadium would be very happy with all that is them and what can really grow a nation under what is real and what is controllable, we think of life and the movement so we say @Grailmovement should be proud of what is the idea of best moments during this festival which is very ideal and very moral, we think of life and the big so we stay with what matters most , growing in an area of what is the desirable, we are gaining with interests what matters and that is the grace and love shown to @Nigerians by @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu which seriously looks at people and engages them towards a lot of wealth and truth , we think of life and the most organized system then we strategize nicely about what is the neatest deals of all times. It is realer, so I am moving high with air strikes as we see what matters and then decide for the ground and loose guns, we need to think of pacifying those that need to calm down so that the idea of the pain of a @Prostitute doesn't govern the intelligence of a trigger finger #LivesMatter @Elarh hollas gun rules and wants all that really is the game , the audacity, the trace , the move , the real and the most organized, we think of life and what we want and how to see what we want. We have come for the life and the organized system that would be forever loved, it is a strong capture of many moments that would see us the way we want , we must shine according to what matters , we have to see new energy near the power we have loved what matters and told the guns to calm down , I know the army and the stretch , let us be calm please the yoruba can protect the igbo and then the Hausas can keep being strong in the @Army we respect you please return peace to the land. Give victory an opportunity says @Vicepresidentkassimshettima who has become a very real person with what has gone in a way and being seen in another way, we must know what we want and how it matters to many people to keep switching until we think of those that get a 10 million naira credit alert 120 times which is the perfect representation of a 100 years worth of a one million naira per month social security which was approved by @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu for everyone in Nigeria to be rich off a project known as @Elarhpoint we have seen what we know and we have attached more love to what can be the ground most fertile for more to happen then we can see what we want through the eyes of those who love a person and then grow what is new into a very great seed of development @Aiyeconfraternity and the magician @Okorofo need to agree on what works and what has been left as a thing of wonders , we think of what would benefit us and it is simply an agreement to follow more and be the best about many things. It is real and it is important to consider that the idea of what we know is near the power of the tongue , the power of words, @Donfm says we would need to use good words all the time, in our head, we are near us. We are going the way , we have been allowed to , we have come to see our agenda , our idea is close to near of many good , we must near what we know , we can be more of all, we must say the truth and what more #EzeAro #Jennifermummyofumuahia @Lildurk @Jcole and what is new and what works and what is new, we can now be the ones that love more and would say the truth when it is time 33 thinks of more and says as broke as he was he was blessed with more of a certain knowledge and what it would mean for what has been designed to control it self and want what is real and what is most loved, I can see me and know that I would love the @Illuminati for a long time stay enlightened and do more for grace and more and real, I have seen what we agreed to since I have our thoughts god of humans says every 88400 seconds will matter everyday @Lugbe thinks of love and says what we know can be us and we would like what we know to be what we can design and consider our lives the ways we have seen us today the @Army @Navy @Police and @Airforce unite the @Executive @Legislature @Judiciary to more of better and more a liquid $3,820,000,000,000,000 + N272,000,000,000,000,000 that would be what we want as we think of what we would do to reach the heights that we really want cc @StockExchangeMarket swerves around what can be most needed we see the approach to illuminate the world @Atiku thinks of love and wants to win that what has been grown has been put the way that is really organized around love and many good , we would be very strong at numerous times to be the ones that would stabilize today and be what is realer which is a big conditioning about what is the newest advantage. We can really say that what we know and what we want have come in to be $1,000,000,000 switches which is real, 117,212 people have received a 1.2 billion naira social security and become strong about what is okay and what is an ideal for all that will come and be what is most needed , the action and the ideas that can really put one where he needs to be , we can be what we know, we may love, we may really try more, we would be very happy to be the ones that know, we would really love. We can shine. We can say what matters it is the truth about what we all have done, it is new , it can go where we are ! www.grailmessage.com should please be read and shared;; I love more about an order @Elarh & his Earphones ! We don't want to think less of all cc @Thenation @RemiTinubu first Lady of the UN, first Lady of all the countries of the world , first Lady of the earth ⚓♥️🇻🇳🇻🇳🇻🇳♥️⚓🇵🇱❣️🌹⚓🌙🌎🌠🌹♥️⚓🇵🇱❣️🌹⚓🌙🌎🌠🌹♥️⚓
Things are real, I am very happy . I am very glad it makes me happy. It makes me real, I have made money. A very big sum. N200 for development. A national key note , money that can change the whole wide world . The A in the snake sign. The alpha within the snake sign @Toeway 's dick and money in Nigeria . No worry @Elarh we won being with cash. Happy festival . @Grailmovement is happy #Deamadiegwu @GoldenGuinea refreshing to the last golden drop ' the money was sent in to make things better one one over eight vote supporting the honorary award as Abia best governor ever at the @AbiaExclusiveYouthChoiceAwards2026 @Dralexotti has been celebrated, it is a big idea and a strong function , we can win with many things that really matter. It is a strong indication of Character, a deep vibe of people, I win with life, with show to more and conquer of many. I win myself. I lose when it is time. I just want to win what wins me. I want to be strong. I don't need people dead , I need money in my account, I love many things, $1,000,000,000 goes the right way , what we have done to win @Asovilla thinks we have shown the order what is and what wouldn't be tolerated, I can understand the outlook, I want to fix many things. @Presidentasiwajuahmedbolatinubu says thanks to those that do good for @Elarh it is a very good thing. It makes me very happy about many things. I want to be happy about what I know, I want to rise with what is worthy. We can think of many shines, we want the world to think better when it is time @Transcorphilton @Abuja and @AbujaNationalStadium do more for many enjoyment which is key to a national development plan, I am very real to the point of major growth and major ideas, we can say we have won, it really matters to us to go somewhere and win with order what is most priced and understood, we have seen what is real and what can win for all. We can rise with our deepest understandings, we must see to the idea that what we have won and what we see do not come close we want to go our way and see what we know, we have been told to stay with the order and make sure we win, I have seen more to commission me , I have grown I would always be the one @Elath be with me I have seen, I was shown the way. I really love you. Humans, but no dick in my NYANSH is love for me, I can tell you about money, you can make it , love you, love God, do all and be good, you will be a very happy person, you will survive strong and become a very ideal you. I know the idea of being what is most decorated towards most orderly , I thought I had need to see me stronger than I could agree I would love to be real about what is mine , what is understood and what must be seen as the last of a time, I know my decision with growth. I can go the way that matters, if I see what I know, I would call in and say that it made sense, my distractions would focus alot on what made life better, what moved people to places and how what I designed remained with me and was not lent to any organization that doesn't stand for the deepest ideologies that have bound me to @Rightears my time has seen me 2014 to 2026 @FreshExclusiveYouthChoiceFoundation a.k.a @Elarhpoint a deeper research into issues, we have designed life for us we have come to know what would see us be us and relieve us of powers that don't want all that we have designed to be within us and work for the best of humanity . @Freshdealers bought @Uba my life is all about money , I took over the elders at a time and said what I want will really work. I did it with the mindset that I didn't have to understand them alot I had to agree to what mattered to me then say the law of attraction can rightly connect us all to what will grow a lot of people, I can discharge the charge to the right side , I would win with people, I would be strong. I would come back to life , I would understand the world, I know the readings, it matters to me, I can see the zeal, it is a good idea , I would function with life, I would rise with a time my name is @Elarh I have come to do what I want. What I want has been designed by life to just be around what I know and what can be done. I will want many things to matter at the right time, I would really be a happy person, I have to win with people, I need to try and understand what matters it is a big idea @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu has won for life this is a very nice attachment to what we have all agreed to @Elarh & his @Earphones !!! Mama and oga okey no the story road don change na @Elarh story don enter another thing, I wan see wetin matter, I wan understand myself I wan see wetin I go know , believe in many other things stay in a way and show what you can always win I am in love with so new sounds , I am in love with me cc @Hollandia and @Hastalavista cc @Donfm @Hiptv saw the red barret and @MaziNnamdiKanu he has joined the @6thgradearmy ! Has come so we win what matters, #ChiefIkNwaogu is winning that @PDPNigeria will want him to become the next @AbiaGovernor in 2027 @Inec elections really work wonders which is a very good thing within many ideas that push people to what we know and give them what they desire, I have survived on the streets cc @Audiomack @Elarh #Wavy ft @Mullah_King @SupremeVikingsConfraternity !!!! @Richestmanintheworld !!! $3,820,000,000,000,000 + N272,000,000,000,000,000 which is for 172 presidents, their bank owners and citizens !!!
On Mon, Apr 20, 2026, 8:34 AM FreshDealers Concepts <freshdealers@gmail.com> wrote:
In the light of Truth ARO mates aro! Excess oh ! Bloody! come let us read and share www.grailmessage.com online site of #KeepingupwithGodByChristantus #Church @Corporatestreetboy @VikingsShipInternationalChurch @Donfm #CelestialChurchOfGodElarhMarinebase @CelestialChurchOfGodElarhmarinebase 07038899359 @Elarh & his @Earphones freshdealers@gmail.com #BloodmoneyCelestials @BloodmoneyCelestials 07038899359 #88400SecondsEveryDay #TelepathywithTheTelepathicMachine #Bloodmoneychurchofcelestialbeings by @ChikaNwachuku 1021597696 chika Nwachuku 2081122277 chika Nwachuku zenith bank kindly text or call 07038899359 for communications of life & Truth + Magic! @Okorofo is a name , I know it says @Elarh god of humans , a voice , a face that upholds the light , truth , experience, history, statements, experiments & Games that can lead one to wealth , happiness , love, peace , unity , progress & understanding of life cc @Freshdealers bought @Uba "A world of take over in finance" @$Infinity is now an amount of money, 3.82 Quadrillion dollars + 272 Quadrillion naira cc @AmericaExpress @moniepoint @Elarhpoint @Presidentasiwajuahmedbolatinubu is invited to this church #Ogbururuajaumuochiumuohuruautonomouscommunityokaiugankwoegwuumuahiaabiastatenigeriaearth annex God stone house okaiuga Nkwoegwu Umuahia Abia State Nigeria earth 07038899359 @Elarh shrine @Elarhborations #MusicFestivalsofsoundsofblisswisdom&Magic #AdultsEnjoysex #BeAModerateBeing as we all learn the laws in creation as we study the book #InTheLightOfTruth @TheGrailMessage 07038899359 @Freshdealers bought @Uba money 4 me 4rm anyone on God many thanks to you get through to me let's talk God , money and good @Elarhpoint gospel activities @SocialSecurity for everybody 1.2 billion naira each for 100 million different Nigerians 10 million naira transfer done 120 times to represent a 100 years worth of a one million naira per month social security approved by @Highcourtumuahia @Moniepoint owner Mr @Tosinenirolando @Presidentasiwajuahmedbolatinubu & @DrAlexotti Abia governor #Chiefojukwuforabiagovernor2027pdp @Chikanwachuku cashier @Absg 2026 !!! 07038899359 2081122277 chika Nwachuku zenith bank 1021597696 chika Nwachuku uba freshdealers@gmail.com www.corporatestreetboy.blogspot.com and www.grailmessage.com read and share both please it's all about keeping the thoughts of your heart pure so that you can have peace and happiness in this world ✓
No comments:
Post a Comment