That Mixture of Inspiration from both the streets and the corporate world*****
Wednesday, July 8, 2026
Re: I really love me and the world at large it is okay for me and what I want as I do things . N1000 from magic for a D1 from #MrUnigbe of the @Grailmovement thanks everyone thanks to God for giving us more magic we are grateful as I perceive that #MrUnigbe now has more magic from many places @Okorofo is happy for @Elarh things really matter °°° it's a half vote support to the honorary award given to @Dralexotti as Abia best governor ever at the @AbiaExclusiveyouthchoiceawards2026 Dec 25 2026 @NkwoegwuCentralSchool umuohuru !!! @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu says thanks to those that do good for @Elarh he is happy with them @God is happy too more @Magic for the earth as he out pours it @Abdrushin is happy that his work www.grailmessage.com has been profitable, we are glad that what we have attached to us and what we have been sad on have been in ways so we say many thanks to @Okorofo the @Magician for doing great things and making things really work , I am on to what is and what
No comments:
Post a Comment