Monday, July 27, 2026

Re: What's Behind Your Armour? A Special Offer with Rob Hosking

I agreed to something.... To be alone to not be married so that E could leave me the way the story is no woman never would there be one woman. I am polygamous!!! Its my only winning ticket access to it's not just one woman in my life. @Elarh started winning @richestmanintheworld is happy #Pastorowen is dreaming we are seeing me the way I have been ordained one that would be loved . I have worked for People, I withdraw into solitude, I know I and the time and people don't equate, I am happy , I need to be alone. I need to focus on the Grail! I need to be happy, I need to be sharp, I need to be glorified , I need to be happy , I have said it and I would do it. The new codes how to say it isn't you it is you. I have 223 wives today ! Yet I am single. My cash is hanging . No good mind to work for @Elarh yet I work for you all. I do you the magic and I make you happy. Smile for you @Elarh is single his love is not her , it's you and you it's not her its you then later I can have peace of mind and love marijuana !!! Men and I won't argue I would have peace where it is. I would be free, I would be happy . Greatness is something that has a lot to do with being strong, my biro achieved alot at a young age, I have to see what I like then do things to keep what I do firm please kindly read and share www.grailmessage.com


On Sat, Jun 20, 2026, 5:19 AM FreshDealers Concepts <freshdealers@gmail.com> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Henrik Poulsen <contact@a-speakers.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2026, 3:01 PM
Subject: What's Behind Your Armour? A Special Offer with Rob Hosking
To: Chika Nwachuku <freshdealers@gmail.com>


Hi Chika Nwachuku

Everyone in your organisation is wearing armour right now. The question is whether that armour is protecting them, or slowly weighing them down.

There's a question happening in most workplaces without being properly answered:

How long can people keep performing at this level?

Pressure in the modern workplace isn't a temporary challenge. It's a condition. Deadlines stack. Decisions compound. The expectation to stay sharp, stay accountable, and stay ahead doesn't pause between quarters.
And unlike a single crisis you can prepare for, constant low-level pressure is the kind that corrodes slowly and quietly from the inside.

Introducing keynote speaker Rob Hosking
After experiencing burnout, depression, and PTSD firsthand, Rob Hosking made it his mission to help organisations have better conversations about pressure, performance, and mental health.

Drawing on more than a decade as a frontline police officer, he shares practical lessons on resilience, psychological safety, and sustainable performance helping leaders and teams build workplaces where people can thrive under pressure, not just survive it.

✨ Helping Teams Perform Without Burning Out
In his keynote, Behind the Armour: Building Psychological Safety & a Mental Health Culture That Actually Works, Rob explores what sustainable performance really looks like.

Drawing on frontline experience and personal insight, he helps leaders understand how to create environments where people feel safe to speak up, ask for help early, challenge decisions, and support one another before pressure turns into burnout.

Audiences leave with practical tools to:
• Build mental clarity in high-pressure environments.
• Improve decision-making when the stakes are high.
• Strengthen trust and psychological safety across teams.
• Recognise the warning signs of burnout before they become a crisis.

The organisations Rob works with aren't broken. They're capable, driven, and often performing well despite the weight they're carrying.

The opportunity isn't to work harder. It's to understand what's inside the armour and make it work for the people wearing it.

You can learn more about Rob Hosking here: www.a-speakers.com/speakers/rob-hosking/

🎁 Special Booking Rate
For a limited period, we're offering Rob Hosking's keynote Behind the Armour at a special rate of:

• EU: Standard rate €6,500 → Promotional rate €5,000
• UK: Standard rate £4,500 → Promotional rate £3,000
• US: Standard rate $12,000 → Promotional rate $8,000

If you're looking to strengthen psychological safety, support employee wellbeing, and build sustainable high performance within your organisation, we'd love to discuss how Rob can support your next event. Get in touch to explore availability, formats, and the best solution for your audience.




With best regards

Henrik Poulsen
A-speakers
Phone: +1 347 223 5128 or +44 20 3744 5675 | contact@a-speakers.com
www.a-speakers.com







































To unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here
To update your information, click here
Learn more about our newsletters and data policy here
A-speakers, Flakhaven 1, 5000 Odense, Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment