Monday, July 27, 2026

My love blossom and I are talking about my church experience... We are doing all we want with God... Now I am talking about my guy #Okwuzu I have got one good shot of a #Reddrink a sharp whiskey like @Vinegar #Blessing signals me to come back to her my polygamous self goes to somewhere and says sorry and says I wanna go somewhere please like I would be paid 2k ashawo fee . So I remember #Blossom again. She has given me plenty love... I am doing many things. I am very okay with many . Sex and money and I and #Blossom this is something else. I am happy and I need all #Blossom tells me more about me people and power and sex and money and all and we see sights in a way from a time trusting what God would do with us and the church @Anglicanpope says his happy with his @HolyCommunion drink this money . #DrCassandraNworah and I love ourselves for food and love and God #Blossom is doing more for all and me to see the light now and know more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment