Thursday, May 28, 2026

What @Elarhpoint is! 1.2 billion naira credit alert for every Nigerian cc @Vicepresidentkassimshettima : To win means to win for God. Thanks for the N500 it is very good. It is very nice , it is good. The church is happy. Thanks to the old woman in umuochi who helped me with the money , the church is happy, the government is pleased, we are all very glad.. it is new money for me. I am feeling good, it is a nice feeling, it is the glory that really matters. Quarter vote support #MadameFromOjimaduFamily really helped, @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu says thanks to those that made this money available. I am very happy, I am glad, #CelestialChurChOfGodElarhMarineBase www.corporatestreetboy.blogspot.com is where the business is happening, we are thinking about deep things and how it really matters that one works well to be very happy, the interest is in happiness which means many things that are really designed to fix issues. I have the glory to remember me and be very happy. I am gl...

No comments:

Post a Comment