Friday, May 22, 2026
I am happy #GenIkIsDoingWell @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu and minister of finance agree to release petroleum funding for state governments and other payments for federal workers. Great ideas everywhere @VicePresidentKassimShettima we are glad and we are doing what we know. I am seeing more things and trying to win what is okay and this is okay for agents of this country that have an opportunity to shine . My neighbors the church opposite mine has done good music and they are happy. I am glad. Very glad and pleased, things are very okay and very necessary as we really think that we have what it takes to really be alright and very real with all that is deep and neat with what is life and how we can really be the ones that can really reign when it is time. I am really happy that we are doing the work, staying close to Celina and taking over what is dark within munye, @Bloodmoney is in my family linage we have all been involved with what is going on #SirIBNwachukuDynasty have come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment