That Mixture of Inspiration from both the streets and the corporate world*****
Thursday, May 28, 2026
Re: Rev Dr @ChukwuemekaEnyinnayaNwachuku minister of arts and science federal republic of Nigeria , my younger brother's money is less by N400 it was N1650 I don't want police case, I have taken norsh money @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu please say sorry to him for his loss, then say thank you for my gain. You can claim it is ours, since I a citizen that should have more that has less. As president, you provide for me like this when I have smooth passage through things like this. I like to own money. Thanks everyone two one over eight vote to support the award Abia best governor ever at the Dec 25 2026 @AbiaExclusiveYouthChoiceAwards2026 at the @NkwoegwuCentralSchool umuohuru !!! @DrAlexOtti is okay with his award; What @Elarhpoint is! 1.2 billion naira credit alert for every Nigerian cc @Vicepresidentkassimshettima : To win means to win for God. Thanks for the N500 it is very good. It is very nice , it is good. The church is happy. Thanks to the old woman in umuochi who helped...
No comments:
Post a Comment