Thursday, May 28, 2026
I had milk thanks to #Dennadozie The idea is that #DeNnadozie has one to stay and he has given me more norsh, I like the size sha. Some major taps #OluwaYMC knows the game, things are winning real , we are on and we are saying what works , it is a claim of retirees, we are on to what is real, an ideal government, @Presidentasiwajuahmedbolatinubu we are saying thank you for many things that matter, we are going to be very great and good with all that is life and very strong , I am very dependent on what is the ideal, we have to say what we need to do when it is time. I have contracted me to the anointing of the greatest, I have to stick to what works , I have to be well #AkaraJunction #IsikwuatoLGA is a big idea, a very okay order in various ways ! Garri , egusi soup & meat given to me is a big thing it is wonderful to me and the world at large, I love what I do. New life wonderful God anointed ministry has done me good today the food is great , I met up with my appointment at the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment