Friday, May 29, 2026

Re: I am like @Davidpalmer I am going real on you @ChikaNwachuku funder @Davido @APCAmerica winning @Kamala in the 2028 US elections cc @AmericaElectoralCommission @24 @Jackbauer @Elarh & his Earphones @Remitinubu first Lady of the UN, first Lady of all the countries of the world , first Lady of the earth is on with @Barackobama @Rightears @Money worth @Elarhpoint Mr @Brianmoniyan @PresidentBiden president @Donaldtrump @PresidentAsiwajuAhmedBolaTinubu @Moniepoint and other fin tech app users @Nigeriaexpress @Congoexpress @IsraelExpress @AmericaExpress @UnitedKingdomExpress lead illuminati @Elarh & his Earphones @Barackobama @Meekmill @Jayz @Lilwayne @RickRoss @Djkhaled @Lilbaby @Yungthug @Kanyewest @Dababy @Nickiminaj @MichealJackson #Healtheworld @Beyonce @Solange @Rihanna @Athena @KrisKardashian @Blacklivesmatter @Racism is a dead man @CnnAmanpour @CnnAmanda @BBCAfrica @SouthafricaExpress I want my next black president my way says @Richestmanintheworld the 18th UN @PhilemonYango...

Ugbo @Burnaboy has been cc'ed* @Omahlay too then @Temsbaby too @Wizkidayo is on his new helicopter to tour @Rightears in @America for a long r


On Tue, Jan 27, 2026, 7:22 PM FreshDealers Concepts <freshdealers@gmail.com> wrote:I can trust a system , I can trust that I would grow. It is important to know what I want. It really builds many parts of me. my role in government comes back to me severally then i think of history, My role in it and the truth that I want to tell everybody so that we can all have what we want when it is time. There is a necessary diversion to cause around the circumference of going for what you want and how it is really gotten . The who in my agenda of gathering wealth has come to a conclusion, I have done what is needed. I have been to where I have to be. I have taken a position. I really love me. I really do with my whole heart. I have seen how I won where and with what ? The why was because I had grown and would take a risk. @Ubagroup is a secret organization with open goals and players, they develop capacity to a big understanding, they really move to say that what they need to do versus what has been done is an attempt to make sure on earth , those that are executioners always win the right to state facts and make alot of them. I deliver my principles of going over the stretch to seeing what I really need @Burnaboy lying on a bed with @Nas my idea is @Burnaboy feels big @Nas is the one lying down on his chest. If it is for @Hiphop @Homosexuality say it was a marriage for the both, I think my news said an Intel linked more to substance use collaboration and a @Biglove switch gear move toss, the media outburst is fame everywhere and we can all think more of what matters sexmaraton supposed to happen in @Sweden I want to think of fair women, women with vaginas and breasts, I have seen what I really understand, I have agreed to really go where the idea is going to , I have to spread the Grail message with my whole life. A hommie Gon start a boutique around my hood, I am going to be happy, we are experiencing the life, we are doing what we have decided . I can really do what I want so that those that I take into consideration and what I do have come to see what we really achieve as a most understanding idea of greatness and more power, there is an ideology that what I want versus how I have carried me, more will come to life with the mission seen severally around what is real and what is very neat, I would traverse the world and agree to powers , beings and humans that guide the spirits of this creation , I know what my role is , I play deep in a science of spirituality that would govern what I do all my life. I have labelled me strong and confident of my path, I know what I have seen as a must for what I do with people, my propeller is to satisfy people to make them happy yet never allow what I don't want to happen. I remember roles in the military , my time to know my mum as a retired Gun-man @Blacklist and Nigeria and my time would know , what hasn't happened for me hasn't @Richestmanintheworld as an identification has, I am mean, I am still learning more about me and blood. #Yerima thinks of @Elarh and hails @Mbuhari the idea is that young soldiers could take the law into their hands and just make sure more money was made in Nigeria . @TheNation is advised to take the street to another side that it can be. Whatsapp will help , there are groups that give first hand information , we must swerve, we must really win, I can say the advantage is deep @Wizkidayo and @Kanyewest will do something big together soon says @Jayz who is doing his best to fix many @Hiphop relationships . @Jigga thinks the best of @Hiphop has already happened , we made sure everything was known , we spoke the truth and informed the people of every option . I think @Illuminati and @Jcole and I go a long way , it is known that I did it life , won all and stood for all. @Defjam can grow @Andre3000 resumes more forums and thinks they can all legally keep with tides that win . @DjKhaled and his son #Asaad hear of what they need to do for a hustler @Corporatestreetboy the business is real and more original, the hustle is pure and the blood is red. The gang has rules , to really pulsate and give itself the addiction and the figment that life would really be as beautiful as most people have taught it to be. @Bloodmoney and @Nigeria @Hiphop thinks investing in @Elarh is okay @ComedyJokesandmemesgrouponfacebook + @GrammyAwards we think of more for a lil kid @Lilsnupe made it out of a grave @Toe that's what real. We have said @Meekmill can never give up and wouldn't leave the streets alone, when it was time @CurtisJackson didn't need the office more @Telescope I can see business , I can see me @Elarh must grow. He must! _ @Jigga 

No comments:

Post a Comment